Peach Lemon Iced Tea with Milo's

12.07.2015

This post is part of a social shopper marketing insight campaign with Pollinate Media Group® and Milo’s Tea, but all my opinions are my own. #pmedia #HolidaysWithMilos  http://my-disclosur.es/OBsstV

I'm a northern girl living in the south.. and if there's one thing I've noticed.. it's that they drink sweet tea with everything.  All year round.  I've gotten used to keeping Milo's Tea in the fridge at all times for my husband (who is from Arkansas).  We love Milo's Tea because it's all natural - using no preservatives or additives and only fresh ingredients, which is what makes it different than other beverages out there.  They also have the No Calorie or Unsweet option if you're into those.  ;)

Walmart is always my go-to for our favorite tea!
With the Christmas holiday coming up, there's absolutely NO doubt that there will be tea served with dinner.  My husband will more than likely be enjoying his Milo Sweet Tea.  Me, on the other hand.. I always prefer more fruit drinks.  So I decided to try out a new recipe, and I must say, it's a keeper.  


Peach Lemon Iced Tea

1 cup sugar
1 cup water
2 ripe peaches, sliced (or you can use frozen)
1 lemon
Milo's Tea

Bring sugar, water, and peaches to a boil in a small pot.  Then lower the heat and continue to stir and crush the peaches for added flavor.  Once you dissolve the sugar, cover and remove from heat.  Let the peaches steep and add flavor for about 30 minutes.  Then strain your simple syrup into a bottle.

To serve, I prefer to add it to the glass as I'm drinking.  Pour yourself a glass of Milo's Tea, and then top of with a little simple syrup.  Add some fresh peaches and lemons and stir.  Enjoy!

Buy 2 gallons of Milo’s Tea for just $5 on rollback while supplies last at Walmart!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!