No Cord, No Bull - The Best Vacuum For Me

11.02.2015

As you may (or may not) have known, after 6 years of renting.. we bought our very first home.  It was exciting, nerve-wracking, stressful, and fun.  We've been here a little over a month now, and I'm still trying to get everything in it's place.. but it will get there.. eventually.  Ha!

Getting all moved in was way more work that I had initially anticipated - especially with two kids.  I think sometimes I can be a little too ambitious for my own good, haha.  The house had been vacant for a few months already by the time we moved in, and it needed some real good top-to-bottom cleaning.  And there's one thing that needs to be REAL good in my cleaning supplies closet.. and that would be the vacuum.  With two kids, a dog, a husband.. I need a real good vacuum.  ;)

Enter the Hoover Air Cordless Lift Upright Vacuum.



This vacuum meets all of my requirements and then some!  It has a removable canister, powerful suction, reusable filters, easy to switch between carpet and hard floors, light and easily portable, and best of all... it's CORDLESS!  I've never had a cordless vacuum before.. but I know one thing, is that I never want to not have a cordless vacuum again.   No cord means you have freedom to move about your home with ease; no plugging and unplugging, no winding and rewinding and most importantly, no tripping, tugging, or tangling!

He's a mama's boy, so he's at my heels at all times.. but thankfully there's no cord for him to get into!

Guys, this whole cordless thing has me on some weird cleaning cloud nine.  I'm no longer trying to wrestle my baby away from the cord.. I can go from room to room in our new house without having to stop and plug in the vacuum in each one.  And Hoover Air Cordless Lift Upright Vacuum comes with two lithium batteries... so while you're using one, the other can be on the charge.  :)  The batteries last quite a while.  I was able to vacuum my whole house, plus take the canister off and vacuum out my car and it still had power left on it.  I'd say that's pretty good!  LithiumLife batteries have double the capacity of our standard 18-volt lithium Ion batteries which means longer runtime and fade-free power.


All in all, this Hoover does a fabulous job at cleaning up after our messes.. it's exclusive WindTunnel 3 Technology uses three channels of suction to lift and remove deep down embedded dirt.  It's so lightweight and convenient - definitely a great choice for busy moms and new homeowners!

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!