Happy 78th Birthday, Krispy Kreme!

7.14.2015




Because... doughnuts.

Warm, delicious, melt-in-your-mouth doughnuts.

We went out for a special treat after dinner one night to - you guessed it - Krispy Kreme!  Thankfully we arrived just in time for them to turn their hot light on, because who doesn't love those warm, classic glazed treats?  Of course we got some of those, but we also wanted to try some new varieties! Since Krispy Kreme just recently celebrated their 78th birthday (happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you..) we had to give their new Birthday Cake Batter Doughnut a try.  Clara hogged it, but she gave it a two thumbs up!  It was filled with a blend of Kreme and birthday cake batter flavored filling, topped with a fun yellow icing and bright confetti sprinkles.  I, on the other hand, just HAD to try the Brownie Batter Doughnut...

And my oh my.. it was a little taste of heaven.


This delicious doughnut was topped in chocolate and mini chocolate chips... and filled with what tastes exactly like brownie batter.  Hence the name.  It was definitely a nice little treat for my sweet tooth!



Those confetti sprinkles just make me happy.  And those glazed doughnuts?  Yeah, they were warm.. and they melted in my mouth.  SUPER good choice for an after-dinner treat!  So, find your nearest Krispy Kreme.. take someone you love out for a sweet treat.. and celebrate Krispy Kreme's 78th Birthday!  

I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!