Free to Be with all free clear

4.09.2015

Ok.. so now I have 2 kids.  Two.  It's been three weeks and that still hasn't quite sunk in yet, probably because my husband is still off of work until next week so I've had quite a bit of help around here.  Next week will be a whole new ball game for me.  You know what comes with two kids?  Twice as much laundry.. possibly even three times as much.. because we all know newborns like to spit up, poo, and pee all over the place.  I'm thankful for my all free clear laundry detergent.  I've been using this detergent since Clara was born - mainly because she had some eczema when she was younger.  Our whole family tends to have sensitive skin like that and the all free clear products have received the National Eczema Association (NEA) Seal of Acceptance.. so it avoids all those awful chemicals, dyes, and perfumes that irritate the skin.


I'm all about the products that are free of anything harsh for my littles skin.  On top of that, this detergent is affordable and it leaves our clothes feeling clean - and it's safe for all washing machines.

So if you have children with sensitive skin.. or just children that like to make a mess (and if you have a kid, then I have no doubt they like to make a mess.. what kid doesn't).. then you need this detergent.  It's conquered every stain I sent it's way, and was gentle enough for my babies skin.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!