Welcome to the World

3.20.2015


This past Sunday.. at 40 weeks and 3 days.. our sweet Samuel decided to finally make his appearance.  I was so anxious for him to arrive, but the week I was due Clara came down with the flu - so I'm thankful he decided to wait a little longer.  :)  I'm happy to report that he is a happy and healthy baby - and that everyone in our house is now healthy too.. except I still have a little cold (has anyone had to go through labor and delivery with a super bad stuffy nose and cough?  it's awful.).

We are absolutely head over heels for this little guy.  Clara loves smothering him with smooches.. how could you not?  We're all still learning how to be a family of 4.. it's quite the adjustment.. but we're all so smitten with our latest addition.  We make cute babies.

So if I'm MIA for a little bit - you know my reason.  And it's the sweetest reason I could have.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!