Earth Mama Angel Baby {review}

3.25.2015

When it comes to your baby (and you!), there are so many different products to choose from these days... and so many of them that have harsh chemicals added.  It's hard for me to think about putting those things on such delicate baby skin.

Earth Mama Angel Baby Products

I was gifted with the Big Push Birth & Baby Kit by Earth Mama Angel Baby, and was so excited to be able to try everything out!  Their products are 100% organic, cruelty-free, and vegan.  I had no doubt in my mind that they were just the right products for my little babe and I.  Here's what is included in this particular kit (they also have a kit for all you c-section mama's, too)..

Earth Mama Angel Baby Products

New Mama Bottom Spray & Mama Bottom Balm
-- Both of these items are fabulous for that first week (especially those first few days) after giving birth.  They're both naturally cooling and work well together to soothe soreness and discomfort.

Organic Monthly Comfort Tea
-- This caffeine-free tea is supposed to be great to soothe those cramps you have the first couple days after childbirth.  I haven't tried it yet, but I plan to use it monthly for cramps once I need to!  *Not safe during pregnancy, but safe to use while breastfeeding.

Natural Nipple Butter
-- This is my FAVORITE.  It's lanolin free and non-GMO.. it's so smooth and doesn't create a sticky mess!  I would buy this over and over again.. I only wish I had known about this when I had Clara.  If you've ever breastfed, you know how terribly sore, dry, cracked, and irritated you can get.  It's so aggravating to me.. kind of makes you want to cry a little every time you need to nurse.  But this butter is heaven-sent.  Most importantly, it's safe.  There's no need to wipe it off before feedings.. in fact, I've used it on my baby for chapped lips once or twice!

Postpartum Bath Herbs
-- Childbirth is a bit harsh on your lady parts.. nature of the beast.  After childbirth you can use these herbal pads iced for any achey bits.. and then you can use them again later in a bath for more soothing.  This particular blend of herbs helps to heal and soothe any soreness, tears, or bruising.  I haven't used these either, but when I'm able to take a bath - I will!


Earth Mama Angel Baby Products

Angel Baby Shampoo & Body Wash
-- Ok, this stuff smells amazing.  It's naturally scented with vanilla and sweet orange essential oils.  It's gentle and hasn't dried out my little guy's delicate skin.  Again, it has no chemical additives.. however, this is not a 'no-tear' formula.  Just use a little extra caution when using it on your littles!  :)

Angel Baby Oil
-- Natural baby oil for your sweet babes - we used quite a bit of baby oil when Clara was an infant.  It's great for cradle cap and to really moisturize their delicate skin.  Also great to use to give them a little massage.. I find that helps calm my babies down a lot.  :)

Angel Baby Lotion
-- This also smells yummy.. again with the vanilla orange scent.  Clara loves to help rub her baby brother down with this stuff.  Who doesn't love a yummy smelling baby?

Angel Baby Bottom Balm
-- This is another one I haven't had the chance to use yet.  His little newborn bottom hasn't gotten a rash yet.  However, once I do have to use it, I have no doubt that I'll love it.  Their website states that it's also "soothing to thrush, itchy bug bites, scrapes, chicken pox, minor rashes, and burns."  And it's made with a blend of antibacterial and antifungal herbs.  Sounds like a pot of gold to me!

All in all, I loved these products.  I would absolutely recommend them to any expecting mama, and wouldn't use anything else again.  Like I said before, I'm sad I didn't have this when Clara was born! 

Earth Mama Angel Baby provided me with the Big Push Birth & Baby Kit in exchange for a review.  All opinions are 100% my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!